Click here to make a secure on-line donation to support the work of Community CROPS.
Community CROPS is seeking sponsorships for 11 community garden sites to assist local residents growing food where they live. A community garden sponsorship helps cover the yearly costs of water, equipment, staff support and general expenses. 2014 Sponsorship Levels or Sponsorship Application or contact Andrea for more information.
- Duncan AviationCommunity Garden sponsor for 2013 and 2014.
- Russ's Community Garden Garden sponsor for 2013 and 2014.
- Harding and Shultz Community Garden Garden sponsor for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Union Bank Community Garden Garden sponsor for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- INSPRO Insurance Community Garden Garden sponsor for 2012 and 2013.
- Near South Neighborhood Association Community Garden sponsor in memory of Denise Kjar
- Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center Sponsor 2012, 2013.
- Earl May Community Garden sponsor 2014
- Whole Foods for Community Support Day 2013
- Johnny's Seeds Program supporter through tool donations.
- Assurity CROPS Feast on the Farm event sponsor for 2012 and 2013.
- Community CROPS Plant Sale, Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Community CROPS Garden Gala, Saturday, June 24, 2014
- Feast on the Farm: Saturday, August 9, 2014, Annual fund-raiser and program celebration
- Farm Walk: Saturday, September 6, 2014, A celebration for the Growing Farmers Training Program with presentations from the farmers.
- One share is $300 for the 20 week season and scholarships cover up to $250, with the recipient paying the remainder through SNAP (food stamps).
- With your help, we will provide 10 CSA scholarships in 2014, making our fundraising goal $2500.
- As of February 2014 we have raised $750 for the 2014 CSA Scholarship fund.
- Support the Share-a-Share scholarship program here on Network for Good today, or by creating a recurring donation through your bank's on-line bill pay.
Please email Andrea or call 402-474-9802 for more information.
Below are a number of other ways that you can support Community CROPS. We are happy to discuss any donation you would like to make including planned giving, cash gifts, real estate, matching gifts, pledged gifts, and In Kind Donations (See our Wish List.). Please contact Andrea Anthony or call 402-474-9802.
Thank you for considering sponsorship of a Community CROPS. Your support will:
- Help provide space and education for community members to grow healthy food of all ages, race, and income levels
- Help provide CSA scholarships, vegetable subscriptions, to families in need
- Help youth learn about gardening and cooking with fresh vegetables
- Help create new business opportunities for beginning farmers
- Help build community in Lincoln