Click here to make a secure on-line donation to support the work of Community Crops.
Community Crops is seeking sponsorships for 12 community garden sites and the Prairie Pines farm to assist local residents growing food where they live. A sponsorship helps cover the yearly costs of water, equipment, staff support and general expenses. 2016 Sponsorship Level Brochure or Sponsorship Form or contact Ingrid for more information.
Bronze Level Sponsors: BryanHealth, St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Silver Level Sponsors: Sandhills Publishing, Union Bank, Near South Neighborhood Association
Bronze Level Sponsors: BryanHealth, Blue Cross Blue Shield Nebraska, St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, Nebraska Textile Supply
Media Sponsors: Lincoln Journal Star and KZUM
Major In-Kind Supporters: Eagle Group, Heartland Organics, and Lincoln Parks and Rec.
- Plant Sale: Saturday, May 14, 2016
- Garden Gala: TBD
- Feast on the Farm: Saturday, August 27, 2016, Annual fund-raiser and program celebration. Tables available
- Farm Walk: TBD
Please visit our Donations Page for more information on on-line donations and individual donations.
Below are a number of other ways that you can support Community Crops. We are happy to discuss any donation you would like to make including planned giving, cash gifts, real estate, matching gifts, pledged gifts, and In Kind Donations (See our Wish List.). Please contact Ingrid Kirst or call 402-474-9802.
Thank you for considering sponsorship of a Community Crops. Your support will:
- Help provide space and education for community members to grow healthy food of all ages, race, and income levels
- Help provide CSA scholarships, vegetable subscriptions, to families in need
- Help youth learn about gardening and cooking with fresh vegetables
- Help create new business opportunities for beginning farmers
- Help build community in Lincoln