- provide space and education for community members to grow healthy food of all ages, race, and income levels
- provide CSA, vegetable subscriptions to families in need
- help youth learn about gardening and cooking with fresh vegetables
- create new business opportunities for beginning farmers
- build community
Community CROPS serves a wide audience in the Lincoln community from local gardeners, farmers, refugees, low-income families, and the general public interested in accessing fresh produce. The main sponsorships that we are seeking include share-a-share, garden sponsors, event sponsors, and general scholarship sponsors. We have many forms of sponsorship available to meet your needs.
Click here to make a secure on-line donation to support the work of Community CROPS
Community CROPS is seeking sponsorships for all of the 13 community garden sites to create a community supported program of businesses assisting local residents growing food where they live. A community garden sponsorship helps cover the yearly costs of water, equipment, staff support and general expenses. Click here for Garden Sponsorship information for the 2013 community gardens or contact Andrea for more information.
- Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center Community Garden Sponsor 2013.
- Duncan AviationCommunity Garden sponsor for 2013.
- Near South Neighborhood Association Community Garden sponsor in memory of Denise Kjar
- Union Bank Community Garden Garden sponsor for 2012 and 2013.
- INSPRO Insurance Community Garden Garden sponsor for 2012 and 2013.
- Harding and Shultz Community Garden Garden sponsor for 2012 and 2013.
- Johnny's Seeds, Program supporter through tool donations.
- Assurity, CROPS Feast on the Farm event sponsor for 2012 and 2013.
- Community CROPS Garden Gala, Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Feast on the Farm: Saturday, August 17, 2013, Annual fund-raiser and program celebration
- Farm Walk: Saturday, September 7, 2013, A celebration for the Growing Farmers Training Program with presentations from the farmers.
If your business or organization is interested in providing a program or garden sponsorship, please contact Andrea Anthony or 402-474-9802.
Below are a number of other ways that you can support Community CROPS. We are happy to discuss any donation you would like to make. Please contact Andrea Anthony or 402-474-9802.
Gifts of Real Estate
Pledged Gifts (See our Donation Page for options.)
In Kind Donations (See our Wish List.)